Higher Education Teaching Module
THE PERSONALITY QUESTIONNAIRES MMPI-2, MMPI-2-RF, MMPI-A
ADULT AND DEVELOPMENTAL AGE
Clinical and forensic area
March 4/5, 2023 – March 18/19, 2023
(32 hours of training)
Viale Emilio Caldara 31 MILAN
(MM line 3 Porta Romana)
MIXED ATTENDANCE (ONLINE AND PRESENCE)
50 CME credits
INCLUDES REGISTRATION WITH SUBSIDIZED FEE
AT THE CSIRA CONGRESS ON SEPTEMBER 14-15-16
IRPSI (Istituto Italiano Rorschach e Psicodiagnostica Integrata) is a recognized member of ISR (International Society of the Rorschach and Projective Methods) and CSIRA (Comprehensive System International Rorschach Association). Since its founding, our institute has offered excellence training not only in the Rorschach Comprehensive System test but also in the major psychodiagnostic tests used in clinical and forensic areas, developing their synergy in integrated multi-method assessments of adults and minors in clinical and forensic areas. This training module is devoted to the MMPI-2, MMPI-A, MMPI-2-RF personality questionnaires.
- Training of professionals competent in psychodiagnostic assessment with administration and interpretation of MMPI-2, MMPI-2-RF, MMPI-A questionnaires.
- Restitution training to minors and adults through clinical interviews and written reports intended for both patients and senders in different contexts (psychotherapeutic, psychiatric, rehabilitation, educational, medical, certification, forensic).
- Promoting the practice of collaborative assessment for clinical, therapeutic, forensic and research purposes, through the integrated administration and interpretation of fundamental psychodiagnostic instruments, of undisputed relevance in the clinical, scientific and forensic fields both nationally and internationally, for developmental and adult age. Specifically, we train clinicians in the practice of assessment in a therapeutic and collaborative framework, based on empathy, respect, and enhancement of patient resources, following the authors who introduced and continue to refine this orientation (Stephen Finn, Constance Fisher, Leonard Handler, Mary Tosanger, Deborah J. Tharinger, Barton Evans, and others).
The course is intended for psychologists, medical specialists and residents in psychiatry and psychotherapy, psychology graduates with a five-year degree, and psychology undergraduates who have already completed a bachelor’s degree. Enrollment is conditional on submitting your resume. The minimum number of participants is 12, the maximum number of participants is 30.
The face-to-face classes take place on Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., according to the schedule below. Organized clinical workshops are an integral part of the total number of hours.
The lectures will all be held both in-person and on an online platform in the mode of distance learning. The enrollee is required to decide at the time of enrollment his or her preference
Lectures (face-to-face and online)
They focus on the subjects covered in the lesson, and are also supplemented in the same lessons by:
- Small group exercises on clinical and forensic cases and
- Supervised clinical cases brought by members and faculty.
Members are admitted to the IRPSI Association as Attending Members.
To obtain the certificate of attendance, it is essential to have attended no less than 80 percent of the class hours.
ECM CONTINUING EDUCATION
50 CME credits will be required.
Dr. Maria Fiorella Gazale
Psychologist and psychotherapist, Head Psychologist at the Department of Mental Health ASST Santi Paolo e Carlo of Milan, Operational Unit of Psychology, and referent of the Psychodiagnosis Outpatient Clinic; adjunct professor in Clinical Psychology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Milan; Technical Consultant of the Court of Milan; founding member IRPSI and CSIRA; former Executive Board member of the International Society of Rorschach and Projective Methods (ISR); founding member and Italian delegate of CSIRA/ARISI (Comprehensive System International Rorschach Association); founding member IRI (International Rorschach Institute); member of the Society for Personality Assessment (SPA); psychotherapist EMDR practitioner. She is coauthor of the volume WAIS IV for clinicians. Recent advances in interpretation, 2022, Hogrefe publisher.
Dr. Daniela Nicodemo
, psychologist and psychotherapist, founding member IRPSI, member SIPRe (Italian Society of Psychoanalysis of Relation), member International Society of Rorschach and Projective Methods (ISR), member CSIRA (Comprehensive System International Rorschach Association), founding member IRI (International Rorschach Institute). Expert in legal psychology. Reviewer of the SRI journal Rorschachian. Member DSA team recognized by the Lombardy region. She is coauthor of the volume WAIS IV for clinicians. Recent advances in interpretation, 2022, Hogrefe publisher.
Dr. Rosanna D’Arrezzo, Psychologist and psychotherapist; member of the International Society of Rorschach and Projective Methods (SRI); member of CSIRA (Comprehensive System International Rorschach Association); IRPSI Board member; consultant psychologist ASST Santi Paolo e Carlo in Milan, EMDR psychotherapist and MBT expert; consultant in forensic evaluations of adults and adolescents.
TERMS AND FEES
Admission is subject to faculty evaluation of the Curriculum.
The curriculum vitae in European format along with the application should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online informational interviews can be scheduled upon request with Dr. Gazale who is in charge of teaching the courses.
Dr. Maria Fiorella Gazale 328 4889678 email@example.com
For organizational information
Dr. Daniela Nicodemo 348 8547274 firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrollment by February 5, 2023:
€ 450 (VAT included) distributed as follows:
€ 250 down payment at registration*; remaining balance by February 5, 2023.
* Non-refundable fee after February 20, 2023.
Enrollment after the given date:
€600 (VAT included)
Bank transfer to be made to:
Banca Popolare di Sondrio Milan Branch
Via S. M. Fulcorina 1 20123 Milan, Italy
IBAN: IT19 U056 9601 6000 0001 5463 X73
DOWNLOAD PDF WITH CLASS SCHEDULE moduleMMPI