Higher education teaching module
THEMATIC APPERCEPTION TEST
December 2 and 3, 2023
(16 hours of training)
ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
Facilitated enrollment by October 2, 2023
INCLUDES REGISTRATION WITH SUBSIDIZED FEE
AT THE CSIRA CONGRESS ON SEPTEMBER 14-15-16
IRPSI (Istituto Italiano Rorschach e Psicodiagnostica Integrata) is a recognized member of ISR (International Society of the Rorschach and Projective Methods) and CSIRA (Comprehensive System International Rorschach Association). Since its founding, our institute has offered excellence training not only in the Rorschach Comprehensive System test but also in the major psychodiagnostic tests used in clinical and forensic areas, developing their synergy in integrated multi-method assessments of adults and minors in clinical and forensic areas. This training module is devoted to Murray’s TAT-Thematic Apperception Test of personality.
- Training of professionals competent in psychodiagnostic assessment with administration and interpretation of the TAT thematic apperception test.
- Restitution training to minors and adults through clinical interviews and written reports intended for both patients and senders.
- Promoting the practice of collaborative assessment for clinical, therapeutic, forensic and research purposes, through the integrated administration and interpretation of fundamental psychodiagnostic instruments, of undisputed relevance in the clinical, scientific and forensic fields both nationally and internationally. Specifically, we train clinicians in the practice of assessment in a therapeutic and collaborative framework, based on empathy, respect, and enhancement of patient resources, following the authors who introduced and continue to refine this orientation (Stephen Finn, Constance Fisher, Leonard Handler, Mary Tosanger, Deborah J. Tharinger, Barton Evans, and others).
The course is intended for psychologists, medical specialists and residents in psychiatry and psychotherapy, psychology graduates with a five-year degree, and psychology undergraduates who have already completed a bachelor’s degree.
Classes are online, Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Classes will be held on an online platform in the mode of distance learning.
DOWNLOAD PDF WITH LESSON SCHEDULE moduleH_TAT
They focus on the subjects covered in the lesson, and are also supplemented in the same lessons by:
- Small group exercises on clinical cases
- Supervised clinical cases proposed by members or faculty.
To obtain the certificate of attendance, it is essential to have attended no less than 80 percent of the class hours. It is also necessary to be current with the payment of the registration fee.
Maria Fiorella Gazale
Psychologist and psychotherapist, Head Psychologist at the Department of Mental Health ASST Santi Paolo e Carlo of Milan, Operational Unit of Psychology, and referent of the Psychodiagnosis Outpatient Clinic; adjunct professor in Clinical Psychology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Milan; Technical Consultant of the Court of Milan; founding member IRPSI and CSIRA; former Executive Board member of the International Society of Rorschach and Projective Methods (ISR); founding member and Italian delegate of CSIRA/ARISI (Comprehensive System International Rorschach Association); founding member IRI (International Rorschach Institute); member of the Society for Personality Assessment (SPA); psychotherapist EMDR practitioner. She is coauthor of the volume WAIS IV for clinicians. Recent advances in interpretation, 2022, Hogrefe publisher.
, Psychologist and psychotherapist; member of the International Society of Rorschach and Projective Methods(ISR); member of CSIRA (Comprehensive System International Rorschach Association); IRPSI Board member; consultant psychologist ASST Santi Paolo e Carlo in Milan, Italy; EMDR psychotherapist and MBT expert; consultant in forensic evaluations of adults and adolescents.
TERMS AND FEES
The curriculum vitae in European format along with the application should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online informational interviews can be scheduled upon request with Dr. Gazale who is in charge of teaching the courses.
Dr. Maria Fiorella Gazale 328 4889678 email@example.com
For organizational information
Once the application is accepted, a copy of the application form and bank transfer regarding the first deposit should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enrollment is considered effective when confirmed by the Institute secretary and validated by payment of the deposit.
€250 (including VAT) by October 2, 2023
€300 (including VAT) after October 2, 2023
Bank transfer to be made to:
Banca Popolare di Sondrio Milan Branch
Via S. M. Fulcorina 1 20123 Milan, Italy
IBAN: IT19 U056 9601 6000 0001 5463 X73