Higher education teaching module
PSYCHODIAGNOSTIC EVALUATION IN THE DEVELOPMENTAL AGE:
GRAPHICAL AND PROJECTIVE TESTS
December 16 and 17, 2023 January 20 and 21, 2024 (32 hours of training)
ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
INCLUDES SUBSIDIZED REGISTRATION FEE FOR CSIRA CONGRESS SEPT. 14-15-16
IRPSI (Istituto Italiano Rorschach e Psicodiagnostica Integrata) is a recognized member of ISR (International Society of the Rorschach and Projective Methods) and CSIRA (Comprehensive System International Rorschach Association). Since its founding, our institute has offered excellence training not only in the Rorschach Comprehensive System test but also in the major psychodiagnostic tests used in clinical and forensic areas, developing their synergy in integrated multi-method assessments of adults and minors in clinical and forensic areas. This training module is dedicated to collaborative assessment with children and adolescents
- Training of professionals competent in psychodiagnostic assessment with administration and interpretation of important psychodiagnostic tests with minors and adolescents, particularly graphical tests, Duss’s Fables, and the Rorschach CS Revised Test.
- Restitution training through clinical interviews and written reports intended for both parents and senders.
- Promoting the practice of collaborative assessment for clinical, therapeutic, forensic and research purposes, through the integrated administration and interpretation of fundamental psychodiagnostic instruments, of undisputed relevance in the clinical, scientific and forensic fields both nationally and internationally. Specifically, we train clinicians in the practice of assessment in a therapeutic and collaborative framework, based on empathy, respect, and enhancement of patient resources, following the authors who introduced and continue to refine this orientation (Stephen Finn, Constance Fisher, Leonard Handler, Mary Tosanger, Deborah J. Tharinger, Barton Evans, and others).
The course is intended for psychologists, medical specialists and residents in psychiatry and psychotherapy, psychology graduates with a five-year degree, and psychology undergraduates who have already completed a bachelor’s degree. Enrollment is conditional on submitting your resume.
Classes are online, Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Classes will be held on an online platform in the mode of distance learning.
DOWNLOAD PDF LESSON CALENDAR ModuleMinori_Vitali_LucioliOct_Gazale
They focus on the subjects covered in the lesson, and are also supplemented in the same lessons by:
- Small group exercises on clinical cases
- Supervised clinical cases proposed by members or faculty.
Members are admitted to the IRPSI Association as Attending Members.
In order to obtain the certificate of attendance, it is essential to have attended no less than 75 percent of the class hours and to be in good standing with the payment of the registration fee.
Maria Fiorella Gazale
Psychologist and psychotherapist, Head Psychologist at the Department of Mental Health ASST Santi Paolo e Carlo of Milan, Operational Unit of Psychology, and referent of the Psychodiagnosis Outpatient Clinic; adjunct professor in Clinical Psychology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Milan; Technical Consultant of the Court of Milan; founding member IRPSI and CSIRA; former Executive Board member of the International Society of Rorschach and Projective Methods (ISR); founding member and Italian delegate of CSIRA/ARISI (Comprehensive System International Rorschach Association); founding member IRI (International Rorschach Institute); member of the Society for Personality Assessment (SPA); psychotherapist EMDR practitioner. She is coauthor of the volume WAIS IV for clinicians. Recent advances in interpretation, 2022, Hogrefe publisher.
Virginia Lucioli Ottieri
, Developmental Age Psychologist Psychotherapist, Lecturer in the School of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy PsiBA Institute, Member of the PsiBA Executive Board and Clinical Area, Member of the Executive Committee of AGIPPSA, Expert in Forensic Psychology, Psychodiagnostic Consultant in CTU.
, Developmental Age Psychologist Psychotherapist, PhD in Psychology of Communication and Linguistic Processes (Catholic University), Lecturer and Supervisor of the PsiBA School of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, Member of the PsiBA Board of Directors, Head of the Clinical Area and Editorial Board of the PsiBA Institute, Honorary Judge at the Milan Supervisory Court.
, Psychologist and psychotherapist; member of the International Society of Rorschach and Projective Methods(ISR); member of CSIRA (Comprehensive System International Rorschach Association); IRPSI Board member; consultant psychologist ASST Santi Paolo e Carlo in Milan, Italy; EMDR psychotherapist and MBT expert; consultant in forensic evaluations of adults and adolescents.
TERMS AND FEES
The curriculum vitae in European format along with the application should be sent to: email@example.com.
Online informational interviews can be scheduled upon request with Dr. Gazale who is in charge of teaching the courses.
Dr. Maria Fiorella Gazale 328 4889678 firstname.lastname@example.org
For organizational information
Once the application is accepted, a copy of the application form and bank transfer regarding the first deposit should be emailed to email@example.com. Enrollment is considered effective when confirmed by the Institute secretary and validated by payment of the deposit.
450 (including VAT) by September 30, 2023:
€ 130 down payment at registration*; remaining balance by September 30, 2023.
* Fee not refundable after September 30, 2023.
€600 (VAT included) after the date indicated.
Bank transfer to be made to:
Banca Popolare di Sondrio Milan Branch
Via S. M. Fulcorina 1 20123 Milan, Italy
IBAN: IT19 U056 9601 6000 0001 5463 X73